- CAS Academician,Professor
- Chair Professor of the Cheung Kong Schoalrs Program
- Chief Scientist of National 973 Project
- ‘Ten Thousand Talent Program’ Leading Researcher
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars
- China Youth Science and Technology Award
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemmistry (FRSC)
- Council Member of International Zeolite Association
- Associate Editor of Chemical Science (RSC)
- Ph.D., Jilin University (1995)
- Assistant Prof., Jilin University (1995-1996)
- Post-Doctor, University of Science and Technology,HK (1996-1997)
- CREST Foreign Researcher, Tohoku University (1997-1998)
- Guest Prof., Stockholm University (2004.5-2004.8)
- Associate Prof., Jilin University (1997-1998)
- Prof., Jilin University (1999-)
- Structure design, rational synthesis and application of zeolitic nanoporous materials
1.Theoretical study: structure prediction, property screening, data mining
2.Synthesis: synthesis of new zeolites, developing new synthetic routes, mechanistic study
3.Applications: catalysis, separation, host-guest assembly (light emitting, biomedicine, etc)
Small, 2016, DOI: 10.1002/smll.201601484.Li, D. D.; Yu, J. H.*AIEgens-functionalized inorganic-organic hybrid materials: fabrications and applications
Science 11 Mar 2016 VOL 351 ISSUE 6278.Guodong Feng,Peng Cheng,Wenfu Yan,Mer...Accelerated crystallization of zeolites via hydroxyl free radicals
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2016, 138 (24).Wang, N.; Sun, Q. M.; Bai, R. S., Li, X.; ...In situ confinement of ultra-small Pd clusters within nanosized silicalite-1 zeolite for high- ...
Chemistry of Materials, 2016, DOI 10.1021/acs.chemmater.6b03179.Bai, R. S.; ...Simple quaternary ammonium cations-Templated syntheses of extra-large pore germanosilicate zeo ...
J. Mater. Chem. A, 2016.DOI: 10.1039/C6TA06613E.Sun, Q. M.; Wang, N.; Bai, R...Seeding induced nano-sized hierarchical SAPO-34 zeolites: cost-effective synthesis and superio ...
Chemical Science, 7(2016), 3564-3568.Mu, Y.; Wang, N.; Sun, Z. C.; Wang, J.;...Carbogenic nanodots derived from organo-templated zeolites with modulated full-color luminescence
Chem.Soc. Rev.,2015,44,7022. (Editrial) Bert M. Weckhuysen* and Jihong Yu*Recent advances in zeolite chemistry and catalysis
Chem. Sci., 2015, Advance Article.Dongdong Li, Yuping Zhang,Zhiying Fan,Jie ...Coupling of chromophores with exactly opposite luminescence behaviours in mesostructured organ ...